A Girl With A Camera...Capturing Her World....

The blog you are about to read is written by a girl who has a camera and a lap top. I do not claim to be a writer nor do I claim to be a photographer.... I play one however, upon this screen. Everything posted is true to the best of my recollection =D This is my story, facts are true, the people are real and Yep, I am truly this blessed!

Thursday, June 28, 2012


 

I have found, I am braver than I thought
 Stronger than I believed and Faith driven beyond question.
I show Forgiveness without contitions and Grace without hesitation.
And I will only offer a second chance to
the person who I trust and believe
 will never ever need to use it.

I still believe in love & that there is someone for everyone.
God's plan is better than any I have for myself & although
I don't understand the WHY or WHAT HAPPENED
I understand this....
I brought me to where I am, and I am at a very good place <3

No comments: