A Girl With A Camera...Capturing Her World....

The blog you are about to read is written by a girl who has a camera and a lap top. I do not claim to be a writer nor do I claim to be a photographer.... I play one however, upon this screen. Everything posted is true to the best of my recollection =D This is my story, facts are true, the people are real and Yep, I am truly this blessed!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Good Morning.....



I'm HUGE on sharing how much you mean to me.    I often shoot a random text or face book message or phone call to my girlfriends, family & people who just deem the need for a smile ~ to share with them I THOUGHT OF YOU... in hopes that it makes them smile.  Makes them stop and think, awwww she loves me.  I do!

It is amazing the power of words and thoughtfulness.  To receive a morning text before your feet have hit the floor, to know that upon waking you were one of the first thoughts on someones mind.  For them to not only THINK OF YOU, but to think that much of you that they'd like to share it and make you smile.  AWWW something pretty spectacular in that.  

I woke this morning to a random, yet very sweet message... and I'm just going to say that it started a chain reaction. After we shot a few morning messages back and forth, I felt so compelled to share that feeling and sent on a message or two to people who I love and want to start there day in the same manner... start it smiling :)

So here is to the world of technology, which I so often find to be a big ol' kink in real communication... today I'm going to embrace it and utilize it for the good of HAPPY.  Today I am going to share a thought of two through out the day with random people I adore and just want to know it.   Think about it, if we all sent two messages today, that would be a multitude of happy... oh and wouldn't the world be a wonderful place on a Tuesday!

No comments: